A taxi is just a good a place to post as your living room at home. I have to thank blackberry for that.
I don't thank bb when it decides to let its servers die and takes four days to fix them, at that time, i loathed bb for keeping me away from fb, my friends and google maps.
But today it is going to save me from failing to post! I have to admit saturdays are a terrible day to post. With my job I would never have thought that being normal one day a week would get in the way of posting daily, but actually saturdays are a terrible day for posting.
It gets even worse when you realise you have to manage three facebook accounts, five email addresses, linkedin, twitter and... This blog. I may have reached my peak internet wise, and I have to admit I'll be very glad when the posting preassure is over and I can focus on my various other social media addictions.
Must get off the taxi now, the most useful taxi ride of the week!
Mischief managed!
Such is life
1 comment:
Arrrrggggg la epoca en la que vivimos es lo que tiene, con tanta red social NO ME DA LA VIDA!!!!!! Aunque claro, gracias que no tengo un Alter Ego, sino seria mucho peor.
Post a Comment