My wisdom teeth have decided the best time to cause havoc is a few weeks before Christmas, with a post-athon on the go, a wedding, dinners, several celebrations, shopping and work to sort out before the holidays.
This is f*****g painful. I can bearely speak let alone eat solids. I cried over breakfast and it was just soggy biscuits drowned in cocoa (yes, I am back to age six). Worse, haven't eaten solids since sunday (thank God for that Holandaise sauce over eggs benedict, it may keep me going for another week).
My left ear hurts like crazy too, all part of the same wisdom disaster. If this is wisdom, I want it gone. I'd rather be unwise but unsuffering.
To add more pain to the aggravation, we had a fire drill today at work. The sound of the alarm nearly made my battered left ear bleed, I am certain. Worst of all, as a friend said, being in the top floor sucks, we will be in serious trouble when the drill becomes reality and hundreds of panicking lawyers try to exit the building at the same time.
I think my wisdom teeth are affecting my sense of humour, but here I am, in sickness and in health, posting every day!
Such is Life
--
2 comments:
Jeez... I'm begining to admire your determination, even on your pain you post. I couldn't be prouder!!!!
www.chezagnes.blogspot.com
Me uno a lo que te dice Inés. no podría estar mas orgullosa de tu determinación. Cuidate muchiiiisimo.
Post a Comment