Sometimes I just need to start typing to come up with a good post. Sometimes it takes a bad post to find the inspiration to write a good one, or at least one up to my posting satisfaction.
Truth is, february is half gone and I haven't posted anything yet. Sure there are at least seven drafts waiting to be posted, but I am just unable to come up with something really good. I suppose sometimes you have to lower your standards and just let go of all the things that bug you while writing and let your fingers run through the keyboard and build your thoughts, and... amaze the whole world with a piece of trully enriching writing. NOT.THE.CASE. I know, I am just letting my fingers type and my brain go blank.
I've tried to hide my lack of inspiration behind a new change in SiL's design, but I feel I am fooling myself and you.
Maybe I should go to the easy, the mundane and trivial, for example I could just wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day, but I just don't feel like it. Again, mundane and trivial...
10 worst things is not working either, no frustrating taxi rides, no internet failures, no bitting dogs or noisy cats, just a bunch of thoughts scattered through my brain with little to no connection between them and even less interest.
I admire those bloggers who force themselves to write regularly, who have a purpose and make a weekly/daily effort to feed readers with something new. I cannot.
So after blurting all these absurd thoughts I'm going to go to bed and hope this week brings me some much needed inspiration.
Thanks for reading, if you do.
Such is Life.
PS: After insisting with Denmark with little (no) response on Denmark's side (not too happy about it but I totally understand), I've travelled a little south and now insist on having just a teeny tiny hello from the Netherlands, I know you are reading right now, so stop and say hi (please?).
PS2: The picture pops up on google when you type "Netherlands", I thought it my help... Of course it is not mine, I got it from here: http://www.metrolic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/3the-netherlands.jpg
I thought it would help improve my terrible post. Not sure if it helps at all but makes it look even sadder.

1 comment:
I can tell you, I've suffered this problem myself, but the thing is, once you get on the habit of writing, you start looking at things differently and start taking notes on your blackberry for future posts. You can always copy my 5 senses monday idea, which wasn't mine on origin and that helped me with the lack of publishing too.
Another Tip from one of those regular bloggers: when you feel inspired, write more than one post so you have something to publish on the lower times (shhhh, it's a secret)
www.chezagnes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment