A great author once said this to a friend, and ever since I heard them quoted in a movie, these words have been among my favourite quotes ever:
"Beware of fainting-fits... Beware of swoons... A frenzy fit is not one quarter so pernicious; it is an exercise to the Body and if not too violent, is I dare say conducive to Health in its consequences--Run mad as often as you choose; but do not faint--"
After devoting my weekend to the study of these words, I've come to my own version of the magnificent quote itself, here it is:
"Beware of chinese food... Beware of ice cream... A baked zuchinni is not one quarter so pernicious; it is an exercise to your cooking skills and if not too burnt, is I dare say conductive to Health in its consequences-- Eat baked vegetables as often as you choose; but do not mix them with pizza."
I have entered a dreadful food comma state, and I may not recover till the morning. All along, it was totally worth it!
Such is life!
1 comment:
My guess is you're a Boa Girl right now??
www.chezagnes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment