A conversation with Daniel yesterday triggered my posting ambitions for 2011. I had been thinking about changing a few things about Such is Life lately, specially considering i just published 10 posts last year (which compared to 2009's 30 make me feel quite ashamed of my self).
So I start the year with new ambitions, and a new design for Such is Life (while I wait for greater things to come).
First, new column showing a playlist. I will update it as regularly as I can with monthly additions.
Second, well, you can all see the new humongous flowers. I think they are cute.
Third, I've deleted "I totally agree..." from the Reactions since no one ever used it and it messed the new layout.
Appart from that, I have some more genius ideas, like continuing with regular "10 worst things" posts and the fake newspaper articles.
2011, may I present the new Such is Life, I hope you two get along a lot better that 2010 did.
Enjoy!!
4 comments:
I forgot to say there will also be more about the Online Phenomenon you all know about!!!!!!!
LOVE the new look. So cute!
I've been thinking myself of changing mine, since the coffe one is cute and I love it but a total mess with some things... it keeps giving be a little trouble, and I don't nedd that, really. I need 3 columns too... I don't know
Año nuevo, vida nueva, a lavar la cara al blog!!!!
Me, as an anonymows follower, who doesn't know you at all, would like to ask for more posts about your sister, because she really is an online phenomenon.
Post a Comment