Monday, April 15, 2013

A day in... Stockholm - Part II


Last time I walked around Stockholm I stopped to catch my breath and I lost track of time in a lovely little shop right around the corner... o where were we?

Ah yes! Ostermalm:

E.- Next Stop in our route is a shop you can find anywhere in Stockholm, but, since you have to walk by on your way to F, you might as well stop in E, and get me ANYTHING. Lagerhaus is an IKEA for little home stuff, very affordable, and colourful, and cute.



F.- Last stop before lunch is THE most lovely store for home design, pottery in particular. The colours, shapes, the fabrics, the details... everything about Bruka has Scandinavian written all over, and that means IWANTITALL, over and over again. Prices do not help my now damaged economy (five shops later I have not won the lottery damn it!

If I wasn't so scared of the flight back home, one of my three empty suitcases (yes, I am bringing three suitcases full of goodies for my sis and I am bringing three suitcases full of goodies for myself), with all that mint pottery.

Check the website here: http://www.brukadesign.se/

G.- And finally... Lunch. But why not shop while you choose what to eat? Of course! cause we have not done enough shopping yet, and my visa is not soft piece of plastic by now...

Lunch at Ostermalms Saluhall is the only natural alternative in our shopping day:



So much stuff done during the morning, we may have to take things slow in the afternoon, so only two more shops to come before dinner, but for now I think it is time to rest, and walk around Saluhall checking all the stands.

Truth is, if we are going to spend the afternoon in super hipster Sodermann maybe just two stops around there won't do the trick... 

I start to wonder if 6 shops before lunch (between 9 and 13:30 hours) is not too much... 

Maybe it is too little. Two weeks to find out. Stockholm. 

Such is Life

No comments: