I am desperate to fill the void you've left in my daily life, I have tried buying furniture, going to museums, pampering up and nothing could help me get over this sister depravation.But maybe, maybe there is something that can help me...
17 different washi tapes and three rubber stamps don't seem enough. I may have to go over there to check if all those shops you announce are as good as you say.
Things are changing dramatically since you left, el Hormiguero has a new ant, and I hate it! Its name is Petancas and is the roomate of Trancas and Barrancas. I leave you a video here so that you can judge for yourself, but I feel you will think the same as I do. Why do good things have to change? Maybe they are also trying to fill a void, I may have to suggest that they washi-tape the original ants and maybe then they get rid of the new one...
Love,
M
P.S.: Last night the Godfather part I and II was on TV, I could have watched 6 hours of non-stop bloodbath, instead I may have watched iMTV, the new season of 16 and Pregnant is dramatic.
2 comments:
Ooohhhh, solo quiero wifi para volver a ver la iMTV!!!
OH MY!!! I hadn't seen the new ant... it's horrendous!!
Pero si parece boba, y no tiene ni gracia (salvo por los ojos, que tienen su punto)
ARGHHHH!
www.chezagnes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment