Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa la la la la la la la la
Fa la la la la la la la la
Tis the season to be jolly
Fa la la la la la la la
Fa la la la la la la la
It took me a little while to find the background and I had a personal fight with html and all, but here it is! With a new face, a new playlist and a new challenge now the Post-athon is over (and for the record, 1 post = 2 km, therefore I made it!), I have personally undertaken the task of getting you all in a Christmas mood.
Don we now our gay apparel
Fa la la la la la la la la
Here I was listening to Christmas carols looking for something to show you, so I went for on of my usual easy-post options, GLEE!
Troll the ancient yuletide carol
Fa la la la la la la la la
I started to search for the video of Deck the rooftop, which is nowhere to be found because it doesn't exist and I found this:
Up on the rooftop reindeer paws
Out jumps good ol Santa Clause
How "awesome" is this? This moments are those when you regret living in a big city and looking for a tiny apartment in that same big city instead of moving to the suburbs, buying a place with a garden and sharing with the world this display of seasonal joy.
Down through the chimney with lots of toys
All for the little ones Christmas joys
How I love to find a video and then pull the thread and find yet more and more interesting stuff, and so, I came up with the 7 BEST CHRSITMAS LIGHTS SHOWS (as can be seen on Youtube):
Ho ho ho
Who wouldn't go?
Underneath the video these words: "WOW!!! 4 Different Homes With Extreme Creativity & 1000's Of Outdoor Christmas Lights/Music - Thanks People!!"
Ho ho ho
Who wouldn't go?
Creativity is one of those things that mistakes genius with unbearable too often.
Up on the rooftop click click click
Down through the chimney with good St. Nick
Fa la la la la la la la la
Such is Life
3 comments:
Diosssssssssssss, quien castiga así a sus vecinos!!!!!! Madre mia!
The Kesler Family, probablemente.
Yo lo que creo es que además del hilo "luminístico" deben de tener el hilo musical incorporado, o de alguna forma las luces carecen de sentido. Mi momento favorito es cuando se enciende el jardín y los mini arbolitos... ¡¡qué entrañable!!
M'ha encantao
www.chezagnes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment