A W E S O M E
It all started at 4pm on friday. I'm out of work early yay! sure... Out of work early to get my newly acquired allergy vaccine. And that's when it all started to go wrong.
I had to spend two hours in the doctor just in case I had an anaphylactic shock, which (thankfully) didn't happen, so I went home and started planning the weekend.
Then... then my arms, specially the left started to get itchy, and when I looked I had a 3cm diameter bump in my arm. Ok, don't panic M, this is normal, isn't it? I tried to call the doctor a million times but it seems normal people don't work later than 7pm on a friday.
I call my allergy personal advisor (ie my cousin) and she tells me not to worry, that sometimes it gets a little bumpy and red on the zone where you get vaccinated. So I relax and
go out for dinner and drink with my friends, and try to cope with the itchiness and pain as best as I can.Back home and off to bed only to wake up with two very painful arms that look like... OMG, my arms look like Popeye's. Only they are also red and itchy and they start to hurt.
And then I panic.
Nice begining of the afternoon in ER.
It seems I am allergic to my allergy vaccine, that has to be some kind of joke, right?
My mom got t
he brilliant idea of drawing a circle around the bump, to see if it keeps growing. Well, sunday morning and... it keeps growing, so from Popeye's arm I have gone to the Thing's arm. Really nice, not itchy or painful at all. Besides, as the bump in my left arm grows so do the circles around it so I have not only the Thing's arm but also a very very nice and fashionable dartboard tattoo.Yay!
What a great weekend.
Such is life...
2 comments:
This just leads me to one conclusion (which won't be painful, I hope): No vaccination whatsoever this year!
I'll just trust my new furry hat and furry mittens to protect me from the evil virus!!!
Get well soon!!!
I may be allergyc to your furry hat and mittens though!
Post a Comment