Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Third post of the day, what this blog is NOT

My dearest sister,

Thank you for becoming a follower, actually I should be thanking myself for making you a gmail account thus enabling you access to the comments on this blog. You have been quite useless on the process and therefore I will not abide to your rules regarding my blog.

This is, after all, my blog, and even if you just pointed out the commas should be in a different place, I will keep them where they are, since this is, after all, my blog.

This blog is not the place where I consistently prove the world how absurd you can be at times.

This is not the place where your achievements are recognised (see Parents, a comparative study to understand the meaning of achievement in this context).

This is not the place that's going to turn you into an online phenomenon.

This is my blog, and I fill it with my own ramblings. The fact that you are an important part of them only proves one thing: You are a trustworthy source of humour, and not because you chose to be so, but because you provide me with anecdotes unconciously.

I thank you for being one of my inspirations, my second follower and my beta reader, but please, let me take the credit for my writings.

Love,

your sister.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Tercer seguidor!! Voy directa a la fama :)

Miss Cross said...

Jajaja, qué pasa, no actualizamos?? es lo malo de tener seguidores, que siempre estamos ávidos de más... yo como en el mío no tengo, puedo tener lagunas de publicación :)

Anonymous said...

La inspiración viene y va, las musas no me quieren demasiado...